Texas Massage CE Requirements
Advanced Fundamentals Education - The CE Classroom, is an Approved Provider for the state of Texas Continuing Education Courses.
We can meet all of your CE Requirements to renew your Texas Massage License. Because we are an NCBTMB Approved Provider, our online courses are valid for Texas LMT CE Credit.
You can take all of your allowable Online CE Hours with our Online CE Courses. You can also participate in our Live / Hands on courses.
+ How many CE Units do I need to renew my Texas Massage License?
To renew your Texas Massage License, you need a total of 12 CE Hours, completed every 2 years.
+ What CE Courses do I need for Texas Massage License renewal?
Of the 12 total CE Units:
- All 12 CE Hours can be completed online
- Only non-technique or non manipulation of soft tissue classes can be taught online
- If you are a Texas licensed massage therapist and take one of our live classes outside of the state of Texas you will be able to receive CE credit for it because we are a NCBTMB approved provider
- If you took our Live class in the state of Texas it would not count for CE credit.
Visit the Texas Department of State Health Services website to view and verify CEU requirements.
This information is believed to be up to date. We research the laws and rules of each state and organization every year to confirm the continuing education and license renewal requirements. Regulations do change though, so it is your responsibility to confirm with your state and organization regulators.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
- NCBTMB Provider # 451911-12
- Florida Approved Continuing Education Provider # 50-13930