Nebraska Massage CE Requirements
Advanced Fundamentals Education - The CE Classroom, is NOT an Approved Provider for the state of Nebraska Massage Therapy Continuing Education Courses.
+ How many CE Units do I need to renew my Nebraska Massage License?
To renew your Nebraska Massage License, you need 24 Total Hours Of Continuing Education Classes By October 31st, Every Odd Numbered Year
+ What CE Courses do I need for Nebraska Massage License Renewal?
Of the 24 CE Hours:
- The content of the hands-on hours must include at least 75% HANDS-ON technique and may include up to 25% theory related to hands-on technique
- The agenda must reflect a set period of time for class participation (hands-on practice)
- Up to a maximum of 7 credits will be granted
Visit The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Website To View And Verify CEU Requirements.
This information is believed to be up to date. We research the laws and rules of each state and organization every year to confirm the continuing education and license renewal requirements. Regulations do change though, so it is your responsibility to confirm with your state and organization regulators.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
- NCBTMB Provider # 451911-12
- Florida Approved Continuing Education Provider # 50-13930