Michigan Massage CE Requirements
Advanced Fundamentals Education - The CE Classroom, is an Approved Provider for the state of Michigan Continuing Education Courses.
We can meet all of your CE Requirements to renew your Michigan Massage License. You can take all of your allowable Online CE Hours with our Online CE Courses. You can also participate in our Live / Hands on courses.
+ How many CE Units do I need to renew my Michigan Massage License?
To renew your Michigan Massage License, you need a total of 18 CE Hours, completed every 3 years.
+ What CE Courses do I need for Michigan Massage License renewal?
There are several specific courses needed to renew your Michigan Massage License.
Of the 18 total CE Units:
- These can include, but are not limited to, courses in behavior management, behavior modification, stress management, and clinical applications, as they relate to professional practice.
- Not more than 12 hours of continuing education shall be earned during a 24-hour period
- A licensee shall not earn credit for a continuing education program or activity that is identical or substantially identical to a program or activity the licensee has already earned credit for during that renewal period
Visit The Michigan Board of Massage Therapy Website To View And Verify CE Requirements.
This information is believed to be up to date. We research the laws and rules of each state and organization every year to confirm the continuing education and license renewal requirements. Regulations do change though, so it is your responsibility to confirm with your state and organization regulators.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
- NCBTMB Provider # 451911-12
- Florida Approved Continuing Education Provider # 50-13930