Delaware Massage CE Requirements
Advanced Fundamentals Education - The CE Classroom, is an Approved Provider for the state of Delaware Continuing Education Courses.
We can meet all of your CE Requirements to renew your Delaware Massage License.
+ How many CE Units do I need to renew my Delaware Massage License?
To renew your Delaware Massage License, you need 24 total Continuing Education Hours, completed by August 31st, every even numbered year.
+ What CE Courses do I need for Delaware Massage License renewal?
Of the 24 total CE units needed:
- Of the 15 hours completed online, at least 3 hours must be in a course on ehtics. This course can be completed in an online or live setting
- 12 hours, which may be elective or core credits, may be taken on-line
- “Core course” shall mean a continuing education course with a subject matter within the “practice of massage and bodywork,” which contributes to the professional competency of the massage and bodywork therapist or massage technician. Core courses must be designed to maintain, improve, or expand skills and knowledge or to develop new and relevant skills and knowledge. Ethics is a core course.
- “Elective course” means a continuing education course with a subject matter that is outside the “practice of massage and bodywork,” which does not directly contribute to the professional competency of the massage and bodywork therapist or massage technician. Elective courses may have one of the following subject matters: courses outside the “practice of massage and bodywork,” professional growth and improvement, and business practices.
Visit the Delaware Board of Massage and Bodywork website to view and verify CE requirements.
This information is believed to be up to date. We research the laws and rules of each state and organization every year to confirm the continuing education and license renewal requirements. Regulations do change though, so it is your responsibility to confirm with your state and organization regulators.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
- NCBTMB Provider # 451911-12
- Florida Approved Continuing Education Provider # 50-13930